School of Communication undergraduate students in a variety of majors, along with graduate students in six master’s programs, can add value to your organization.
EPICS offers employers targeted career services for the arts, communications, healthcare, sound, documentary, television, film, and the creative industries. This targeted access gives you a direct link to engaged students seeking internships and full-time job opportunities.
Here is how:
- Post an Opportunity | Share an internship, full-time, or freelance position in Handshake. Your posting will be viewable to School of Communications students across the creative arts and communication disciplines. Want to know more about internship requirements? Read through EPICS Employer Internship Guide for tips on how to establish a successful internship experience.
- EPICS asks employers to adhere to these expectations when posting opportunities and recruiting Northwestern students. Additionally, you will find offer guidelines for both students and employers here.
- Connect with Students | We offer multiple platforms for your organization including Industry Connect nights (networking), EPICS Connections (speaker series), Masterclasses (themed, small-group speaker events ), or site visits to your organization. These events can be geared to all students or be focused on a particular group of students.
- Company information sessions | Is your firm interested in hosting an information session? EPICS can help coordinate these events and enhance your organization’s connection to the NU community. If your organization focuses on the creative arts, radio, television, film, communication, sound, or health communication, EPICS will coordinate your virtual event on your behalf. Reserve space in Handshake.
- Interview and Recruit | Firms and organizations in the creative arts, theatre, film, radio, sound, and communications industries, EPICS can coordinate your on-campus interviews. Reserve space in Handshake.
- Participate in a Career Fair | Contact Northwestern Career Advancement to connect with students, recent graduates, and experienced alumni at the fall or winter all-campus career fairs.
Contact EPICS directly with any questions.